Colorado Pain Management
Cutting-Edge Therapies for Pain Relief
The Board Certified Colorado pain management doctors at Colorado Clinic
provide both medical and interventional treatments. Our goal is to offer
patients the best chance of pain relief through individualized treatment
plans. By utilizing cutting-edge therapies and tailoring treatment to
a patient’s specific needs, we have maintained success rates above 90%.
What does success with pain management treatment mean? The answer is different
for every patient:
- Avoiding spine or joint replacement surgery,
- Getting an individual back to work
- Playing with one’s kids or pets
- Concentrating better
- Getting out of depression
Your presentation with pain is unique and deserves customized treatment.
With over 50 treatment options available, our pain management doctors
are able implement optimal treatment regimen based on a patient’s
condition and preferences.
Our pain management experts are double board certified and trained in some
of the most advanced treatments available. These may include:
- Several Different Types of Epidural Injections
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Intrathecal Pain Pump Management
- Regenerative Medicine Stem Cell Treatments
- Kyphoplasty for Vertebral Compression Fractures
- All Types of Joint Injections
Click here for a complete list of pain management treatments offered at Colorado Clinic.
For the Top Pain Management in Colorado, Call the Closest Location:
Loveland (970) 707-5257
Boulder (303) 622-5001
Colorado Springs (917) 909-6183
Aurora (303) 848-8622
Greeley (970) 710-3551